- Holistic Community Care is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you register with us, we need to know your name, address, email address and card details (card details are only required from service users making a payment via our website).This allows us to process your registration (and payment, where applicable). You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the processing of your registration (or payment, where applicable).
- We may use your personal information to update you about new products/services. If would rather that we did not inform you about such products and services, please contact us
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirements necessary for credit/debit card transactions.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access, in accordance with the UK’s data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you, except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us at any time.
- We use a technology called “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser, which is then stored on your system. You can set your browser to prevent this happening. Any information collected in this way can be used to identify you, unless you change your browser settings.
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require you to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us