Please find a list of the most common questions we get asked, along with the answers:
How It Works
- How long does it take to set up a care package?
- What training do your careworkers receive?
- What if I don’t like the careworker you send me?
- What happens if my careworker is ill?
- How much do you charge for your care services?
- How do I pay for my care?
- Can I get help with the cost of my care?
- What types of care services do you offer?
- What is ‘live-in’ care?
- Can you provide additional care outside of my planned visits?
- Do you care for pets?
- Can my careworker prepare food for me?
- Can my careworker help me take my medication?
- Do you provide care throughout the night?
- Can my careworker help with my admin and correspondence?
- Can my careworker accompany me on shopping trips or to social functions?
- Do your careworkers help with laundry and housework?
Services We Provide
Get in touch
If you didn’t find an answer to the question you were looking for, please get in touch on 0208 099 8910; we’re pretty sure we’ll be able to answer your question.