Many of the people we care for require 24-hour care and companionship, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You may feel that you could benefit from the comfort of knowing that there is always someone at home to provide you with support. Or, it may be that you are looking for an alternative to going into a care home. If either of these scenarios applies to you, we can look at your daily schedule and needs and identify the most appropriate careworker for you.
Live-in care services
Our live-in care services include:
- Friendly and kindhearted companionship
- Assistance getting out of and into bed
- Bed-making and changing sheets
- Toileting, washing, bathing, showering and dressing
- Cleaning, laundry and ironing
- Food and drink preparation
- Collecting pensions or benefits
- Managing finances and paying bills
- Shopping and excursion assistance
- Help attending clubs, meals and day-care centres
- Making and assisting with telephone calls
- Feeding and caring for pets
We’ll support your lifestyle…
Our careworkers are more than happy to support your lifestyle and meet all of your care requirements. Working together, we’ll create a life plan that suits your exact needs.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss our live-in care services, please get in touch on 0208 099 8910 and we’ll be happy to create a plan to suit your life.